If you are studying or wish to take up commerce as your subject in higher studies, you should consider becoming a chartered financial analyst (CFA). Understanding how to pursue CFA is crucial as it is growing in popularity among commerce careers in India. If you are a financial analyst and want to know how to become a CFA, here is all the information you require to become the best CFA expert in Mumbai.
How to Become a CFA
In India, earning the CFA certification would require at least 1.5 years. Becoming a CFA requires effort and dedication because it is one of the most desirable job possibilities. Mentioned below are some essential steps to becoming a CFA.
1. Study these important subjects in school
Those who want to pursue the CFA course must complete class 12 with a commerce specialisation and must have studied accountancy, economics, and mathematics.
2. Complete a bachelor’s degree
You must complete your graduation to earn your CFA certification. A degree in finance is not required, but it will increase your chances of passing the CFA examinations because the field of commerce demands extensive knowledge.
Here are some commerce courses for you to take into consideration if you are thinking seriously about studying CFA in the future and are having trouble choosing which course would be appropriate for your undergraduate specialisation:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics (BE)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Market (BFM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
3. Know the eligibility criteria
It’s necessary to closely examine what the course provides and your eligibility to join it if you want to earn a CFA.
Here are certain eligibility qualifications you should be aware of in order to become a CFA.
- 50% marks in 10+2 from recognised boards.
- A bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50%.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience.
4. Register for the CFA certification exam
Follow the below steps to register for the exam:
- Register on the CFA Institute website to create an account.
- Enter your information, then select an examination location.
- If you want to apply for a scholarship, look at the scholarship section.
- Pay the one-time registration price, which depends entirely on when you decide to register, and the application charge.
5. Clear the CFA examination
You must pass all three rounds of the CFA Exams scheduled over the course of the 1.5-year certification to become a CFA.
Read more informative and helpful article in just clicking
For commerce graduates seeking a successful job with a high salary, the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) career is an intelligent decision. There are employment opportunities with banks, investment businesses, MNCs, financial securities organisations, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Join the best CFA classes in Mumbai to pursue your CFA journey.