- Tokenization is the process of converting real-world assets, such as property, art, or securities, into digital tokens that can be traded on a blockchain network. This process allows for fractional ownership, easier transferability, and increased liquidity of traditionally illiquid assets.
The global tokenization market size is expected to reach USD 11.00 Billion in 2030 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 19.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady tokenization market revenue growth can be attributed to the need to stay compliant and meet regulatory reporting standards.
The market is being driven by several factors, including increasing demand for alternative investments, growing awareness and adoption of blockchain technology, and the potential for improved liquidity and transparency.
Additionally, regulatory changes in some jurisdictions, such as the US, are making it easier for businesses to tokenize assets and offer them to investors.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1659
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1659
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
- Some major companies in the global tokenization market report include Fiserv, Inc., MasterCard, Visa, Micro Focus, American Express Company, Thales, Lookout, Inc., Futurex, CardConnect, FIS.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tokenization-market
Furthermore, the report divides the Tokenization market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
Based on Type, the Tokenization Market is segmented into:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Large Enterprises
Overview of the Tokenization Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
- North America