Netgear Orbi has released its latest series of WIFI routers, Orbi RBK350. It supports wireless frequencies up to AC1900, which is 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. Today, we will be talking about the features and their setup process. Orbi Routerlogin RBK350 is an affordable router and will perform the way you want.
It was developed to replace the previous RBK series devices. The router looks like an Orbi RBK750 router. But, it is different in performance and speed. It has a glossy plastic body and comes with three external non-removable antennas. You get four Gigabit Ethernet LANs and one WAN port on the rear panel, which easily supports 1000 Mbps.
Wireless Beamforming Technology
The Netgear Orbi RBK350 router has also added a wireless beam forming technology to enhance the WIFI coverage and seamless browser. You can easily use wireless AC devices to steer the wireless RF beam so that the devices connected to the 5 GHz network can have a better and improved signal reception.
How do I perform the Orbi setup using the default login?
For the Orbi router setup process, you need a username, password, and a default login gateway. All the details are available on top of the router panel. The most commonly used user ID for your Netgear Orbi RBK350 router is ADMIN, and the login web address is Orbilogin.com. If the default web address does not work, use the IP address 192.168.1.1 and get your Orbi admin login page.
Netgear Orbilogin.com login and access requires a web browser of your choice and a WIFI-connected device, like a computer, PC, or Laptop. Most Orbi Routerlogin users use the Netgear Orbi setup page to get a reliable connection, speed, performance, and setup.
Simple Login steps to your Orbi RBK350
Install the antennas available with the router to the located positions.
- Remove the backup batteries after turning off the modem.
- The modem will be attached to the internet port of your router with an Ethernet cable.
- Power the modem and then wait for three minutes. Let the modem restart.
- You have to turn on the router also. To turn on the router, connect the power cable from the router to the power outlet of your house,
- To confirm a successful hardware connection on your router, verify the following LEDs are on.
WIFI band of 2.4 GHz
WIFI band of 5 GHz
Internet LED with Orbi blue light or orange light
If any of the above LEDs are off, press the WIFI button, available on the side panel of your router for not more than 4 seconds. After a few seconds, all the LEDs will blink solidly.
Connect the computer and log in to Orbilogin.com
- Power off the existing computer device of your home and connect it to the router using the LAN port of the router and the computer itself.
- The connection needs an Ethernet cable, and an active internet connection, on your computer.
- When you connect the computer to the router, connect it to the WIFI network. So, the router can access the Orbi admin login page.
- Open a search engine and input Routerlogin information into the browser address bar. Orbilogin.com will provide a login prompt.
- The login prompt further requires a username and password. In the username section, enter ADMIN, and in the password section again uses ADMIN.
- As you click login, you are at the login page of your Orbi RBK350 router.
Orbi setup with RBK350 router adds MU-MIMO technology that will give you better performance when more gadgets are associated with the single WIFI network. The router can achieve Multi-User technology with Multiple Inputs and Multiple Output simultaneously. All your connections will result in better speed and connectivity. For more information, call our Orbi admin login support team. They know all the ways to resolve your problems within a few minutes. You can leave your doubts in the bottom-right chat heads on this page.
Hello, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us fashion blog and submit a guest posts on different platforms- we provides a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.