It’s true, whenever you download a TikTok video an additional logo comes with it. The logo had TikTok promotion and the username of the creator which is difficult to remove once it is downloaded. It is because TikTok wants to promote their product when the video is shared on other mediums.
But, sometimes the creator himself want to download their content to share it on other social media platforms. So, how it can be done? We will be sharing some details with you in this article. Just follow along:
How to download TikTok videos without watermark
- Open your TikTok app and look for the videos you want to download
- Press the share button that has an inverted arrow icon. Copy the link from the interface
- Go to Snaptik from your browser and paste the link in the search bar
- Click the download button and select the 1st server that will download watermark free videos for you
- Look for the videos in your default folder
How to download a TikTok video via Live Photos and remove watermarks
Another way to download TikTok videos without watermark is by using Live Photos and later converting it to videos. The resulting video will have a small watermark that can be cropped. Follow these instructions:
- Open the TikTok app and look for the video you want to download
- Press the share option that looks like an inverted arrow
- Press the live photo option that can be found in the second row of the icons
- Now go to your camera roll and press the live photos option
- Select the photos you saved and press the share button
- Select the ‘Save as Video’ option
- Your love photos will be converted to the video and the small logo can be easily cropped from the video editor
How to download watermark free TikTok video using SssTikTok mp4
Although there are various third party apps that can be used to download Tiktok videos but we will show you how to download the video using SssTikTok, one of the most promising app:
- Go to the TikTok app and look for the video you want to download
- Go to the share option and copy the URL of the video
- Now open the https://ssstiktok.biz/ and paste the link in the search bar
- Select the video from the drop-down menu and select share
- Now click on ‘Save Video’ option and wait for the downloading process to begin
- Your video will be automatically saved to the camera roll, without any watermark.
Why can’t I download certain TikTok videos?
There is a privacy setting on TikTok that will let the creator protect their videos from getting downloaded. If you are watching somebody’s videos but cannot find the download option then it’s highly likely that the creator has enabled the privacy option. Here’s how you can enable this setting:
- Go to the TikTok and press the ‘Me’ button located on the bottom right
- Tap the three horizontal dots from the menu
- Now go to the privacy option and select allow your videos to be downloaded
- Once selected, toggle the option on and off to enable or disable the settings
How to download other users’ video from TikTok
Here’s an easy way to download someone else’s TikTok video on your device:
- Go to the TikTok app and search for your favorite video
- Press the share icon located on the interface
- Press the download button provided in the app
- You can find the video in the camera roll but it will have a watermark to it
Does TikTok notify someone if you download a video?
No, TikTok doesn’t notify anyone but it will just mark the video in the TikTok analytics under the share option.
With informative videos sometimes important information gets hampered by the logo or watermark and you want to watch the videos in your free time so the best option is to download it without any watermarks. This guide is formulated exactly for you to tell about the downloading procedures of TikTok videos.
By downloading watermark free TikTok videos you can watch it offline as well and it is easier to share with your friends and family via social media platforms.