Do you know how to do the configuration process of the Linksys extender device? If you are nodding no then this page is only for you. It provides you with a fast and reliable internet connection. Without taking any technician expert you can easily do the configuration process by yourself in less time by following the lower steps.
Things You Need To Configure Linksys RE6500 Device
There is no essential need for any specific gadget. But there is an urgent need for a few essential things to do this, which are mentioned below.
- Need an active wall socket.
- An internet connection requires an existing router.
- Any Wi-Fi-containing gadget with navigation.
- Must know the default web or IP address of the Linksys extender.
Visit Linksys RE6500 Extender Web Management Page
- First, connect your computer to the Linksys RE6500 extender network with the assistance of the network cable.
- After that, open safari on your gadget and enter the extender.linksys.com web address in the location bar.
- Next, the Linksys extender login page will open up your display.
- Further, write all the details which are shown on the login page.
- Hence, the Linksys RE6500 extender login process is completely done.
How To Configure Linksys RE6500 Extender Device
There are mainly two ways: web-based setup or the WPS method. Study both methods one by one.
By Web-Based Method- Do Linksys RE6500 Extender Configuration
- First, attach the antennas and plug the Linksys RE6500 extender closer to the router.
- Now, wait for a few minutes till the LED light blink white into an orange colour.
- Next, open the WiFi list on the WiFi-containing gadget and join it to the Linksys RE6500 extender network.
- After that, in a web browser search for the extender.linksys.com web address in the URL bar.
- Further, fill in basic required essential needs on the page.
- In the end, tap on the new Linksys extender setup page and follow all the descriptions very carefully.
Hence, with the help of the web-based method, your Linksys RE6500 extender device is successfully linked with the existing router.
By WPS Method- Do Linksys RE6500 Extender Installation
- First, in the upward direction join the antennas to the extender.
- After that, place the Linksys RE6500 extender power plug in a wall socket.
- Now, you will need to push the existing router WPS button.
- Then, inside in two minutes press the Linksys RE6500 extender WPS button.
- Now, the solid WPS LED starts flashing.
- Hence, clearly, the Linksys RE6500 setup process with the existing router is successfully done.
By Using WPS Pin- Attach The Gadget
Use this method when your client gadget has the WPS personal identification number. In case you don’t have this then check the gadget documents. Thereafter follow the written directions.
- First, go to the Linksys RE6500 extender web-based setup page.
- After that, search for an IP address 192.168.1.1 on the web browser.
- Now, enter all the relevant login information and tap on ok.
- Next, go to the wireless option under the WiFi-protected system.
- Further, enter the user device pin and hit on the register.
- Finally, the connection process will be successfully done.
By Using Linksys Extender WiFi Protected System PIN
- First, enter the extender default web or IP address in the URL bar.
- Now, write all the login details and use default as a security password.
- After that, tap on the wireless option and fill in the 8-digit Linksys RE6500 extender pin.
- If you don’t have this, then grab it from the back side of the Linksys extender product label.
- In the end, hit ok on the page. Hence, the connection will be successfully done.
Tip: In case you are having a Linksys velop AC1300 device and you don’t know the configuration process then follow the lower steps.
Overview Of Linksys Velop AC1300 Device
- Linksys AC1200 velop device supports dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
- It consists of up to 1.3Gbps speed.
- Guest network function is also available on this device.
- One WiFi-protected system button.
- It covers an area of up to 1200 sq. ft.
Configure Linksys Velop AC1300 Gadget
With the web-based method, you will easily do the installation of the Linksys AC1300 extender.
- To begin with, power on your router and link it to your device.
- Now, open your favorite web browser on your gadget.
- To visit the login page enter the Linksys web address in the search bar.
- After that, tap on the new Linksys velop setup option and follow all the directions.
After reading this page if you are having any type of questions in your mind regarding the Linksys gadget then you will need to ping our Linksys team experts by sending your question to our official mail at [email protected] or by +1 408-477-8750 contact number.