Customers need immersive, high-quality gaming content that is compatible with the thriving entertainment market. The expansion of the whole sports sector, including internet streamers and small- and big-budget game producers, will be impacted by the convergence of entertainment and gaming. The esports market has experienced revenue growth as a consequence of rising investments from corporate partners and significant audience expansion. With organizations and league formats creating new competitive frameworks, the industry has grown more organized. Also, the industry for esports is expected to rise strongly due to the increasing collaborations, purchases, and mergers.
Electronic sports, or eSports, can take the shape of video games. These games may be played on a variety of platforms, such as consoles, computers, tablets, and smartphones. It may be played casually or in high-stakes competitions with other players.
One of the key factors fueling the growth of the eSports industry is the rise in popularity of video games around the globe. The expansion of the esports industry is accelerated by the presence of large worldwide prize pools, one-to-one sponsorships, streaming income, and growing popularity of gaming events. The infrastructure for league competitions is expanding, and more games are being streamed live, which has a significant impact on the market.
Growth in eSports market
- Throughout the projection period of 2022 to 2029, the eSports market is anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 16.50% and is projected to reach a value of USD 5.80 billion by 2029.
- The eSports industry study from Data Bridge Market Research offers analysis and insights into the numerous elements that are anticipated to be present throughout the course of the forecast period as well as their effects on the market’s growth.
- The eSports industry is expanding at an accelerated rate because of the rise in product usage across a variety of global sectors.
- Esports and gaming are streamed on streaming services like Twitch, which has drawn spectators. A wide audience has been interested in the esports competitions, which have enthralled sportsmen and celebrities. Esports and gaming also make it simple to capture the interest of enthusiastic young viewers who are difficult to reach through conventional media means. Several corporations have made investments in esports events in the form of sponsorships and advertising due to their capacity to capture the interest of the youthful and enthusiastic audience.
- the consolidation of an Esports team, growing popularity, and the introduction of a more franchise-style league, investors’ interest has risen. Throughout the projected period, market growth is anticipated to be fueled by businesses’ growing interest in using esports teams to connect with potential customers.
Global eSports Market Scope
The eSports market is divided into sections based on games, e-platforms, and income streams. The development of different segments enables you to identify your primary application areas, the differences in your target customers, specialized pockets of growth, and marketing tactics.
- The eSports market is divided into four categories based on revenue streams: media rights, tickets and goods, sponsorships and direct advertising, and publisher fees. Subscriptions and online ads are additional categories for media rights.
- The multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), player vs. player (PvP), first person shooters (FPS), real time strategy (RTS), and salons and spas are the several gaming categories that make up the eSports business.
- The eSports market has been divided into PC-based, console-based, and mobile and tablet eSports on the basis of e-platform.
For more information about eSports market visit
Fundamentals of eSports market
Gaming’s esports industry is rapidly expanding, mostly due to accelerating digitization, rising smartphone usage, and greater game awareness. New opportunities are made possible by faster and more advanced technology, and the COVID-19 epidemic is increasing interest in eSports. The industry will continue to expand as additional teams, competitions, and businesses emerge, providing a vast platform for sponsorship and advertising. Due to a growth in live stream viewers and profitability, tournament prize money increases along with the amount spent in various teams.
The eSports market is anticipated to develop strongly by double digits, with China continuing to be the largest market and the United States and Germany trailing behind. The recent gaming industry mergers and the debut of FaZe Clan on the stock market have increased market awareness.
About Data Bridge Market Research
The most complete range of market research services and products can be found on the internet at Data Bridge Market Research. We provide reports from almost all major magazines and continually update our list to provide you rapid online access to the largest and most current collection of expert views about international markets, businesses, items, and patterns.
A pioneer in cutting-edge formative research is Data Bridge Market Research. We take satisfaction in providing data and analysis to both new and current customers that are appropriate for their objectives. The report may be altered to incorporate refurbished market and product base analysis, clinical trial outcomes data, literature research, and pricing trend analysis of target brands’ prices in new countries (ask for a list of countries). Technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies may be used to assess market analysis of target rivals. In the structure and data type you choose, we may include as many rivals as you need.