An effective customer relationship management (CRM) system will differ from one business to the other. Organizations should search for a CRM that will match their operations, objectives, as well as structure. Zoho CRM is undoubtedly one of the best options which works very well for a number of organizations. The best feature is that it can be easily customized very easily to meet the specific requirements of any business type as well as size. Zoho CRM is a modern CRM system which can be used by start-ups, small and medium as well as large enterprises, and in a variety of areas such as real-estate, media, legal, healthcare, restaurants, travel, insurance, banking, etc. to increase their sales, marketing, and also the customer support efforts.
Let us delve into some of its best features in detail –
- Zoho CRM is quite simple to set up – Zoho installation and setup is very easy and simple. This makes it a perfect solution for the small to medium-sized businesses who need something quick to install and implement.
- Doesn’t require the services of an in-house tech team – Set up Zoho CRM without the help of experts as it takes minimum effort. There is a step-by-step guide which covers the whole process and makes it very simple for the users.
- Zoho CRM is very easy to Use – Very little or no training is needed to understand the software. The home page will show you all the information that you require. The design is not complicated and the page is easy to navigate.
- Offers a lot of flexibility – Different kinds of businesses have different requirements in CRM software. Zoho is one of the best systems that will give you the required flexibility for working for all types of different businesses.
- Scope for personalization – Zoho CRM provides organizations with a lot of choices for customizations. Extensions and integrations can be added through the Zoho Marketplace for managing the finances, improving the sales, increasing the productivity, in a much better manner. A number of the extensions on Zoho are available free of cost and don’t even need any coding for their integration into the existing system.
- Zoho CRM provides excellent value – Zoho comes with a number of different options for pricing plans. There is a free of cost edition that comes with no obligations. The free edition can be used by up to three users. On upgrading to a paid plan, you can get many options that provide a variety of extra features as well as add-ons.
WhatsApp integration with Zoho CRM
WhatsApp is one of the most well-known and used applications for text-messaging which has gained a lot of popularity among businesses because of its fast and simple messaging services. WhatsApp enables customers to get an edge over the privacy as well as their decision to buy. This is due to the fact that the customers are able to start their conversation effectively with the business. For helping businesses to interact effectively with their customers through business messages from a good CRM account, and also keeping a record of the interactions, Zoho CRM offers a smooth integration with the WhatsApp application. Only an administrator can initiate this WhatsApp integration with Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM is a well-known and reliable CRM system which is used by businesses globally in a number of countries for converting leads, engaging customers, and increasing their revenue. It will act as a single, effective source to bring together the sales, marketing, and even customer support activities, it is highly helpful in streamlining the business processes and policies in one platform. If an organization finds it tough to manage sales and marketing functions, as well as customer relations successfully, they should upgrade to the advanced and all-inclusive business system like the Zoho CRM.