The latest report titled calcium carbide production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Calcium Carbide.
|Product Name||Calcium Carbide|
|Process Included||Calcium Carbide Production from Lime & Coke|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Calcium Carbide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Calcium Carbide Production Process:
- Calcium Carbide Production from Lime & Coke : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Calcium Carbide production using Lime & Coke. The calcium carbide is produced in an electric arc furnace using a combination of lime and coke at around 2,200 °C.
Calcium carbide or calcium acetylide is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CaC2. The material is pure and colourless, but pieces of technical-grade calcium carbide are brown or grey. Technical-grade calcium carbide produces a pungent garlic-like odour in the presence of trace moisture. Calcium Carbide is a crystalline solid and has a rock-like structure in its purest form at room temperature. It is primarily used in the industrial production of acetylene and calcium cyanamide.
Calcium carbide demand is witnessing rapid growth due to various applications that use acetylene gas. Furthermore, the expansion of the steel industry will boost its market growth.As acetylene is the primary source to manufacture a wide range of plastics, resins, and organic chemicals, metal cutting and welding of oxyacetylene which is made using calcium carbide, will further the market’s expansion. The product is also used as a dehydrating agent and, in metallurgical processes, is used as a reducing and desulfurizing agent as well, which will expand the industry’s growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Calcium Carbide Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Calcium Carbide market?
• What are the various processes used for Calcium Carbide production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Calcium Carbide?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Calcium Carbide?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Calcium Carbide?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Calcium Carbide?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Calcium Carbide production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Calcium Carbide production?
• What is the time frame for Calcium Carbide plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Calcium Carbide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA